You don’t need to be a genius to know that when you remodel your business, it’s the perfect time to update your signage. iQ Credit Union realized this, so they called up the mighty sign makers at Specialty Graphic Solutions for office signs and graphics for banks in Washougal, WA.
iQ Credit Union? They Sound Smart!
iQ Credit Union, or iQCU, is smart and not just because they keep coming back to us for top-quality signs! They have grown a lot in their 75 years of existence thanks to their commitment to the educational community and the region as a whole. iQCU is based in Vancouver and has branches through Southwest Washington. They get their name from their mission to improve the financial intelligence of everyone.
When such a great financial institution came to us for office signs and graphics for banks in Washougal, WA, we put our best brains on the job. We have worked with iQCU plenty of times in the past. Most recently, we provided them with signage for their quarterly marketing promotion. This time, they’d remodeled their branch in Washougal, and they needed signs all over the place! Fortunately, they contacted the right sign shop!
What We Did for iQCU
After meeting with the marketing team at iQCU, we got to work creating a number of markers. Here’s a rundown of the interior signs and displays we updated:
- Custom acrylic poster holders – These displays consist of a ¼” thick frosted acrylic back with a 1/8” thick non-glare clear acrylic frame for promotional posters. We mounted these displays half an inch from the wall with silver standoffs to provide a dimensional look that pops out at you.
- Custom acrylic disclosure notice displays – There’s certain information that all credit unions are required to disclose. This doesn’t mean they can’t get snazzy with it. We gave the disclosure notice display the same treatment as the poster holders, including the frosted and non-glare acrylic and silver standoffs.
- Custom acrylic display for insurance product – This display holds a poster and has spots for brochures. The frame is 1/8” clear acrylic with a gray trim. Though this one is wall mounted, we have versions for other branches that can be mounted to glass.
- Dimensional letter signs – We made these for the coin counter and the iQ logo using ¼” painted PVC dimensional letters.
- Custom double-sided acrylic sign holders – These 1/8” thick clear and black acrylic frames are mounted to the glass doors to welcome and thank visitors as they come and go.
- Custom acrylic teller stations – Again, we used 1/8” clear and black acrylic to help them display point-of-purchase brochures and posters.
The best part about all of these displays is that the marketing team at iQCU can easily change out messages as frequently as they want without having to buy anything more than new brochures or posters.
In the end, they were completely satisfied with the fresh, clean look that now welcomes in members.
Don’t overthink it: if you want to cap off your remodel job with beautiful signage, contact SGS today for a free consultation on office signs and graphics!