It’s a cutthroat business world out there these days. With so much competition in the marketplace, if you don’t get your advertising out there on every available surface, your rivals will walk all over you. Then again, one of the best ways to boost your branding is with advertisements that your rivals, consumers, and everyone else can walk all over.
No, we’re not talking about throwing your posters, mailings, and newspaper ads on the ground and hoping people see them. That’s littering! Instead, we’re referring to floor graphics, and they’re no longer just for indoor use. Come with us as we explore the fascinating world of concrete graphics in Vancouver, WA.
These Aren’t Your Grandma’s Floor Graphics
Through years of research and evolution, the body of scientific research has finally culminated in new materials that make it possible for marketing masterminds to get their brand and message on the streets…literally. Our mighty sign makers have a few different options at their disposal for putting custom, full-color exterior graphics on asphalt, brick, concrete, and other non-traditional surfaces. Our material of choice is the award-winning AlumiGraphics.
AlumiGraphics is a “foil-based medium” made of heavy duty and pliable aluminum foil. There are two styles: smooth and grip. Smooth has a non-glare, satin finish that’s ideal for rigid surfaces, like concrete block, brick, and stucco. Grip is much better suited for surfaces where people will be walking since it’s slip resistant and reflective. This makes it perfect for asphalt, concrete, and tile.
Benefits of AlumiGraphics
We don’t have room in this blog post to go into all of the benefits of AlumiGraphics. So, we’ve put together this verbal highlight reel:
- Conformity – This rugged aluminum foil-based material naturally conforms to the texture of rough or smooth surfaces to appear like a painted graphic.
- Slip Resistance – As mentioned above, exceptional slip resistance that exceeds international anti-slip standards are provided by the high-friction surface. This means you won’t fall down and embarrass yourself in wet or dry conditions.
- Durability – AlumiGraphics are ideal for short-term or long-term use withstanding heavy pedestrian traffic in cold, wet, and hot weather environments for up to twelve months.
- Easy Removal – To remove foil-based media, you just peel it off, and there’s rarely any residue left on the surface it was attached to.
- Eco-Friendly – These graphics are great for the environment since they have no hazardous elements or PVC. You simply dispose of them as you would your pop cans.
- No Shrinkage – You won’t experience any gaps or seams on tiled graphics. This is in contrast with vinyl, which may retract, expose its adhesive, and peel away when subjected to temperature changes or moisture.
There are virtually limitless ways in which you can use the many different types of graphics for concrete in Vancouver, WA. We cover some of them in an older blog post. Of particular interest are safety signs, advertisements, and directories. Directory maps are pretty cool because you can stand at the “You Are Here” point and figure out where you need to go!
If you’re ready to talk where people walk, contact the mighty sign makers at Specialty Graphic Solutions for a free estimate!